Train the Trainer - Certification Course
Tata Institute of Social Sciences provides various short and mid term HR Certification Courses in Mumbai - Depending upon profile and requirement of the department, you can choose from the list of various HR Training Courses. Mentioned are the details of the Course in Train The Trainer
A rapid economic growth in India will necessarily require a large well trained workforce. The requirement shall be to train more than a 500 million youth in the coming decade. A good quality of training apart from other things also requires well qualified trainers. This TISS certified course in Train The Trainer is a holistic training course for all trainers.The objective of this course shall be thus to train participants to be able to deliver training effectively. This program is domain neutral and thus focuses solely on training delivery and not on specific subjects/domain expertise
- • Graduates with more than 5 years experience in any field.
- • Existing members from T&D functions in Industry.
Course Duration- The Train The Trainer Certification Course would be for a total duration of 40 hours. These could be completed in the following ways-
- • 6 weeks evening course for working professionals ( 1.5 hours Mon-Friday)
- • 1 months weekend course ( 6 Hours on Sat/Sun)
- • One week course – Fulltime course.
Students will be assessed on project work and a written examination that will be conducted at the end of the course.
This course shall briefly touch upon the entire training cycle. However it shall mainly focus on the subject of delivery of training.
- • Adult learning Elements
- • Learning Process
- • Learning Methods
- • Training Need Assessment
- • Training Delivery
- • Preparation for Training
- • Introducing a training session
- • Presenting training content
- • Effective use of visual aids
- • Asking and answering questions
- • Giving and receiving feedback
- • Training Evaluation