Tata Institute of Social Sciences provides various short and mid term HR Certification Courses in Mumbai - Depending upon profile and requirement of the department, you can choose from the list of various HR Training Courses. Mentioned are the details of the Course in interviewing Skills
One of the key functions of Human Resource Management is hiring the candidates for the job. To hire candidates, interviewer must have Interviewing skills to judge the interviewee. Good interviewing skills will help in creating good image of the organization; interviewing is one of the steps in hiring the “Right Candidate”. This interviewing skills training course program aims to provide the candidate the end to end understanding of the techniques of interviewing. This will result in providing to the industry candidates who will be subject matter experts and will be able to apply the principles of interviewing from day one of their employment in this role.
- • Fresh Graduates.
- • Working professional from any function.
Course Duration- The course would be for a total duration of 60 hours. These could be completed in the following ways-
- • 6 weeks evening course for working professionals ( 2 hours Mon-Friday)
- • 1 months weekend course ( 8 Hours on Sat/Sun)
- • Two week course – Fulltime.
Students will be assessed on project work and a written examination that will be conducted at the end of the course.
The interviewing skills program focuses mainly on acquiring skills to measure/assess the competencies of the candidate during the interview. In addition to that, this will also be helpful for line managers who regularly conduct interviews for new hires.
- • Recruitment & Selection process
- • Understanding Competencies
- • Selection Methods
- • Types of Interviews
- • Competency based interview
- • Planning and preparing for an interview
- • Conducting an interview – structuring and questioning
- • Do’s & Don’t’s during interview
- • Writing an Assessment report